Tiny Easter Dash Tiny Easter Dash

For a 24 hour contest that's pretty good. Well thought, the slow incoming spikeballs so the player will panic for not knowing where they're coming from. The calculated jump height, the speed. I think you got into some things that not every game designer would for a 24 deadline... That's all I'm saying. Oh yeah, and well.. The art matches the game well enough. Pixel art is hardly a bad choice for a game. At least in my opinion.

Deep Space Dash Deep Space Dash

Hey this is very good.. I got stuck in the spikes at that level where there are found for the first time... idk how, i just walked into them when runing from some pelets and got stuck until i died :( lol.
Hey great game, I liked the animations' smoothness, the grtaphics, I mean, the drawings are awesome too. The voices were all different that caught my attention.. Anyway, Great game guys

Unfreeze Penguins Unfreeze Penguins

I like your style, the game's lots of fun...

Personal Trip to the Moon Personal Trip to the Moon

Thing is everything's a bit too slow than it should. Also, when you fly, you don't move that much space to get closer to the moon in 10 or 15 arm waves. I think reality there got wrongly applied, but besides that, everything else was perfect... you know, the music was awesome and the simulated voices when you talk to other characters.
Loved originality and storytelling, and the compass guide.
Thanks for the awesome game :D

Zombotron 2 Zombotron 2

Awesome... I'd just like to see everything a bit bigger, but oh well.. it's pretty cool anyways so.. yep 5/5

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Holy mother of Jesus Christ and the apples of the game!
...No, really... this is overly unique, and awesome, and cool, and amazing and something else. It all goes together just fine...
I had to fav this, and you of course.. after watching some of your other games and your uniqueness/originality

a game of grief a game of grief

The audio and the illustrations are amazing... the styles used at the end and at the gameplay matched amazingly well.

If you intend to make this a complete more complex project, I'd obviously recomend you to find someone who can program the game as you say you're not a very skilled programmer yourself.
I'm pretty sure that whoever sees this will want to help you out

Also, I have to say, I wish I had your skills to put the main ideas altogether into a playable game. You're awesome

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

I loved the graphics, the simplicity, the calm environment, and of course details.
Also, I don't care if the game's a stolen idea, It's actually cool to see the same game from different people with different points of view.

People who say it's stolen have No Idea of what it is to make a game... for example, music and graphics are all new... or at least I haven't seen them on any other game.

Defender'sQuest (big)demo Defender'sQuest (big)demo

Great game.. Awesome game*

..hey one thing... the plural of staff is staves* ; )

thanks for the awesomeness :D

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

lololololol!!11!!!1!

ending lol wtf! xD
a bit hard......... trying to figure what to do after rabbits, I remembered that maybe dying close to my next character would help............

great idea........................