100 uses for a cow use #1 100 uses for a cow use #1

interesting thing, taking hands off... never thought about that.. i liked it and will be waiting for more. Thanks :D

poutErobots responds:

Thanks for the love :3

Game Grumps 2 Trailer Game Grumps 2 Trailer

1:50.

The Crawler The Crawler

Congrats for the front page man.. what did you study? psychology, script writing... besides or with animation...?
Well.. anyways, I absolutetly understood this masterpiece. I love the precision with which you animate. An by animate, I mean.. All those things that you know how to manage in such a perfect style.
...The dedication's just a lot.. I'd really love to see a long-er term project...
In my opinion you're as good as MiddleFingerRings, You just have a different style. And that's good thing for the world, and for Newgrounds.

SethBrady responds:

Just checked out MiddleFingerRings. I'm actually really flattered that you compared me to him.

Tiny Easter Dash Tiny Easter Dash

For a 24 hour contest that's pretty good. Well thought, the slow incoming spikeballs so the player will panic for not knowing where they're coming from. The calculated jump height, the speed. I think you got into some things that not every game designer would for a 24 deadline... That's all I'm saying. Oh yeah, and well.. The art matches the game well enough. Pixel art is hardly a bad choice for a game. At least in my opinion.

Deep Space Dash Deep Space Dash

Hey this is very good.. I got stuck in the spikes at that level where there are found for the first time... idk how, i just walked into them when runing from some pelets and got stuck until i died :( lol.
Hey great game, I liked the animations' smoothness, the grtaphics, I mean, the drawings are awesome too. The voices were all different that caught my attention.. Anyway, Great game guys

Unfreeze Penguins Unfreeze Penguins

I like your style, the game's lots of fun...

[8bit] dirty work [8bit] dirty work

Personally, I hear Supaplex in some bits .

Celestine Celestine

Some time since you don't upload stuff to Newgrounds. Greetings from Argentina ;)
..Oh never mind, Just saw the Giorgio de Chirico submission...

Thanks*

p.s. -I find something missing here... but it's nearly hard to see so the entire song actually plays well for it's length. Nice one.

AndieCiambotti responds:

thanks for following my stuff!
this is actually a 'demo', but I can't get to finish the full thing I imagine for it...
anyways, i'm glad people hear my stuff :)

Rockin` Boots Rockin` Boots

Idk.. I liked it.
it's repetitive.. but what's wrong with it if it still sounds like a song when you "loop" some parts?
Actually, if you say you will someday finish it... well.. that means you can make it sound better than it does now, so I have to say that it would be awesome if you do finish it someday..

Dr. Black Dr. Black

pretty cool!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks! :)

Newgrounds Newgrounds

May I suggest Photoshop, Or do you prefer the original ink color?
you could also darken up the black but im no PS expert'o, so im not sure how that would turn out..

Awesome work man. Did you start with the converse on top of the D or is it just me?

SchnappAtmung SchnappAtmung